Our team of highly trained intermodal specialists offer cost effective solutions for our clients.
Intermodal transport provides clients with direct access to alternative capacity, multiple service options, and cost savings opportunities. This service combines the many benefits of both truck and rail offering reliable service while lowering the costs of transport.
A summary of benefits include:
- Reduced operating costs and fuel usage
- Increased capacity; combats capacity issues due to CSA and hour of service regulations
- Increased transportation savings
- Environmentally sound: railroads, on average, move 1 ton of goods 479 miles on a single gallon of fuel
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Intermodal transport offers a set schedule for more predictable supply chain decisions
- Offers inbound and outbound transport options in major markets