- Information We Collect and How We Collect It
KPI Logistics collects several types of information from and about users of this Website, including information: (a) by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, and fax number (“Personal Information”); and (b) that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as business/company name, and title of your position.
We do not use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your browsing actions and patters in order to offer and provide customizable and personalized services, including information about your IP address, domain name of your internet service provider, operating system and browser type, aggregate data about the number of visits to a site or service and/or aggregate data about the pages visited.
- How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- To offer you other services that may be of interest to you;
- To administer your account;
- To compile, analyze and do research on our users demographics and behavior;
- To notify you about changes to our Website, including any material changes to this Policy;
- To protect against fraud, a threat of safety or destruction of property, and/or legal liability;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide us the information; or
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We will not disclose any of your Personal Information except when we have your written permission or under special circumstances as follows:
- To comply with the law, or when we respond to a subpoena or other process, legal order, or official request from government agency;
- To establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- To protect the rights, property, safety of KPI Logistics, our customers or others, including for the purpose of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may also disclose aggregated information about our users, and other information that does not identify an individual person. We may transfer your Personal Information if KPI Logistics is acquired by or merged into and with another entity.
- Control of Your Personal Information
You may contact us at email@example.com if you wish to view, edit, or delete your Personal Information that you have provided to us from our database, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate your request. However, we may not accommodate a request to change Personal Information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Data Security
KPI Logistics has implemented security measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Despite the implementation of such security measures, the safety and security of your Personal Information also depends on you. If you have a username and password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping such username and password confidential. You agree not to share such username and password with anyone, and you agree to exit from your account after every session.
The transmission of data over internet by its nature entails the use of systems under the control of non-affiliated third parties, and although KPI Logistics will strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our services. Thus, you agree to do so at your own risk.
- Changes to the Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time. Any revised Policy will be posted on this page; therefore, you are responsible for periodically visiting this Website, namely this Policy, to check for any changes. If you have provided us with an e-mail address, we will notify you about such changes by e-mail. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable e-mail address for you. The date the Policy was adopted or last revised is identified at the top of this page.
- Contact Information
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy and/or KPI Logistics’ privacy practices, please contact us at:
KPI Logistics, Inc.
12730 High Bluff Drive, Suite 130, San Diego, CA 92130